We are excited to announce the hiring of HwaJeong Kim as the new Executive Director of Minnesota Voice, read the full news release here!
While we revamp our website, please check out some of our past and current work!
Our Minnesota Voice Community Organizer Leadership Fellowship Program is now open to our PARTNERS! If your organization would like to apply to be apart of our program, the application can be found here. If you have any questions about the program, please reach out to Junior (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you’re looking to get in-touch with any MNV Staff, below you will find all of our current staff members and emails.
- Kevin Whelan, Interim Program Manager, email@example.com
- Bao Chu Lee, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erickson Saye, Director of Public Policy, email@example.com
- Joelle Stangler, Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Avalos, Fellows Program Manager, email@example.com
- Katie Drahos, Civic Engagement Organizer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dre DeGuzman, Data Manager, email@example.com
- Alexis Stanley, Digital Communication Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Minnesota Voice is a member-based coalition of non-profit organizations founded in 2014 working toward permanent change in racial, social, and economic justice by increasing civic engagement and voter participation across the state, especially focused in underrepresented communities; making sure that every Minnesotans’ voice is heard, and the state reflects the values of its people. Our partners are grounded in the belief that: decision-makers will be held accountable when collective power has been built; more participation equals a stronger democracy; and that public institution will improve people’s lives when they advance people-driven solutions and address racial and economic disparities.